POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POV ray file saving problem : Re: POV ray file saving problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:32:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV ray file saving problem
From: Johnny Paintbrushes
Date: 26 May 2007 09:20:01
Message: <web.465832e27f09e69c32d704690@news.povray.org>
Cracked it .

It was indeed a hidden files issue. Thought I'd already taken care of this.
Windows is the operating equivalent of a nanny state- it just doesn't trust
users to view its core files without deleting them does it.

Anyway thanks for all your guys help- especially Christian's advice.

Can get on with some work now.

Cheers

Johnny